Terms and Conditions
· Memberships to join THE CHOICE offer members-only benefits and privileges. Memberships are annual, whether paid once annually or by installments, and are non-transferrable. Membership dues paid are non-refundable.
· A limited number of events are open to non-members who are interested in joining THE CHOICE. However, registration is required for all events.
· THE CHOICE reserves the right to determine whether a membership applicant qualifies for ACCELERATOR membership.
· Membership continues and is automatically renewed on the anniversary of the first payment date until cancelled.
· The CHOICE may terminate membership if the Member fails to pay any dues to THE CHOICE and if outstanding balances remain unpaid for thirty (30) days after written notice from THE CHOICE of any unpaid balances.
· Achiever and Influencer members may upgrade their membership to a higher tier by notifying THE CHOICE in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org). Such changes in membership are limited to once annually. Members will receive the incremental benefits of the new tier three months after the upgrade takes place. Upgrade requests to Accelerator membership will require the same screening and interview process as a new Accelerator application.
· THE CHOICE recognizes that unforeseen events or circumstances can result in members being unable to participate in and/or utilize membership benefits and events. Members may request a grace period of one to twelve months where payments may be postponed for the agreed upon timeframe by sending an email describing the reason for the request and the requested number of months to email@example.com. THE CHOICE will terminate memberships that have lapsed beyond the grace period.
· In the unlikely event that membership must be cancelled, the request and reason for cancellation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Partial refunds may be issued for paid membership fees. THE CHOICE shall refund the un-used portion of the membership dues, less two months of the remaining months. No refunds will be issued for cancellations requested within two months of the annual membership renewal date.
· Any portion of the THE CHOICE website where Members may contribute content (Spotlights and Articles) are for the use of THE CHOICE Members only. Neither THE CHOICE nor any affiliated or associated companies, nor any of their directors, representatives or employees accepts liability, or may be held accountable for any loss arising from the use of this information. While THE CHOICE seeks to maintain the functionality of all pages of the Site at all times, we cannot guarantee that these pages will be accessible and/or in proper working order at all times. Users are encouraged to immediately contact email@example.com if any difficulties are encountered while using the Site.
· Members are responsible for all content that they submit, upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit. Members agree not to post or transmit any material which would violate or infringe upon the rights of any person or entity, or which would give rise to criminal or civil liability, nor will they post or transmit any material protected by copyright or trademark without the written consent of the owner. While THE CHOICE continually monitors the Site, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of this material. THE CHOICE takes reasonable steps to preserve the quality of the Site content. We reserve the right to delete any content for any reason at any time, without prior notice.
· THE CHOICE website may contain content created or submitted by third parties, information obtained from public sources and/or links to external web sites or web pages operated by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that THE CHOICE does not have any control and cannot monitor such content and will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, security, legality or reliability of any content provided by or maintained by third parties. Access to such content is at Your own risk, and THE CHOICE will have no liability to You for any loss or damage that You may suffer (including, but not limited to, any loss or damage to Your computer equipment) arising out of or related to Your access or use of, or reliance on, this content or caused by or in connection with any purchase of products or services available on or through any such third parties.
· TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CHOICE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF OR CORRUPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO DATA; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO YOUR EQUIPMENT AND ANY RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
· Personal, demographic, technical or other information we gather through the Site may be used for the purpose of operating and improving the site, delivering services or enhancing Your experience as a Member.
· We may also use the information we gather to contact and inform You of other THE CHOICE products and services or offers from our affiliated companies and/or to request feedback regarding THE CHOICE and our offering.
· Any feedback You submit to THE CHOICE becomes the property of THE CHOICE and such feedback (such as success stories) and comments may be used for marketing purposes or to contact You for further information.
· Reasonable technical and organizational measures have been implemented to secure Your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Only THE CHOICE employees and website administrators have access to this information. However, THE CHOICE cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to access this information and improperly use Your personal information. THE CHOICE will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any such unauthorized use.